You can protect your PC by just following the simple steps below .
* Connect your Pen Drive or USB drive to your computer .
* Now a dialogue window will popup asking you to choose among the options as shown in the figure.
Don’t choose any of them , Just simply click Cancel.
* Now go to Start–> Run and type cmd to open the Command Prompt window .
* Now go to My Computer and Check the Drive letter of your USB drive or Pen Drive . ( E.g. If it is written Kingston (I:) , then I: will be the drive letter .)
* In the Command Window ( cmd ) , type the drive letter: and Hit Enter.
* Now type dir/w/o/a/p and Hit Enter
* You will get a list of files . In the list , search if anyone of the following do exist
RVHost.exe or any other files with .exe Extension
* If you find any one of the files above , Run the command attrib -h -r -s -a *.* and Hit Enter.
* Now Delete each File using the following Command del filename ( E.g del autorun.inf ) .
* That’s it . Now just scan your USB drive with the anti virus you have to ensure that you made your Pen Drive free of Virus.